Ways to Enjoy Crooked Coffee
1. Place the filter in your pour over and add 25 grams or just shy of 2 tablespoons of fine-to-medium ground coffee. If you order our coffee pre ground, it will be ground for pour over or drip coffee making.
2. Pour just enough water to wet the grounds, about 1-2 ounces of water
3. Let the grounds sit for 30 seconds to “bloom” then slowly pour in the remaining 6-7 ounces of hot (not boiling) water in a circling motion, moving from the center outward
4. The pour and brewing time should take two to three minutes
5. What else do you need to know?
Recommended brew: Medium Roast
1. Add a heaping tablespoon or 7-8 grams of coffee to the pot per 6.7 ounces of water
2. Pour hot water, not boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
3. Insert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not get excited and plunge too early), and let steep for 3-4 minutes
4. Slowly press the plunger down with steady pressure
5. Your French Pressed coffee is now ready to enjoy
Recommended brew: Dark Roast
1. Put 50-55g of medium to coarse ground coffee into your strainer or filter
2. Gently pour 22-24 ounces of filtered water onto the coffee grounds
3. Let the coffee brew (in the fridge or on the counter) for 14-16 hours, or the length of all Lovett’s rants combined
4. Sit back and enjoy your cold brew coffee while patting yourself on the back for planning more than 12 hours ahead
5. Sorry, we can’t tell you what to do after that. Maybe go for a walk or something?
Recommended brew: Dark Roast or Medium Roast
Petty Brew really shines as espresso, so fire up your machine and whip up a latte, americano, or whatever you call 4 shots drunk while scrolling Twitter.
Please follow the instructions from your own espresso machine for the best brew.