This is a pack of three non-medical, washable face masks are handmade from recycled sweatshirts. Proceeds from these masks will be donated to Crooked’s Coronavirus Relief Fund: crooked.com/coronavirus.
3 masks included are printed on black material:
- This Was Preventable Mask
- Support Health Care Workers Mask
- Vote! Mask
- Best Practice: Recommend hand washing with soap and warm water before first use. Routinely wash with soap and water depending on the frequency of use and lay on a flat sanitized surface to dry.
- This product is not an N95 mask nor intended for clinical use.
- Wash your hands before applying the mask and avoid touching any part of your face while wearing the mask. Immediately wash your hands with soap before removing the mask and after.
- Please continue to practice CDC social distancing guidelines while wearing any face mask.
Product is handmade in Nashville, TN with the health and well-being of the production team members as a top priority. The factory maintains social distancing and sanitation measures, including the use of masks and monitors the team with twice daily temperature checks.
- The factory operates within safe distance from other team members and in shifts, to ensure they have the least amount of employees in the factory at once.
- Material: 50/50 cotton/polyester blended fleece. 5" x 12".
- All mask sales are final and non-returnable.